Do you have sufficient internal staff resources to reach important environmental and energy goals?
Are staff ready to meet management expectations?
Is there a shared vision and sense of direction?
PRIZIM offers clients valuable tools, techniques, and knowledge for building optimal training.
Effective management of human capital devoted to environmental and energy issues is a top priority for many organizations. PRIZIM advises clients on personnel policies, position descriptions, employee salaries and benefits, employee recruitment and training, and employee performance assessment. A client with high employee turnover might seek PRIZIM’s advice to improve its retention rate or help determine the appropriate number, level, and capabilities of staff for environmental functions.
PRIZIM is NOT a search or recruiting firm (headhunter). However years of experience working with environmental and energy programs make PRIZIM a valuable resource for referrals and recruiting strategy especially at management and executive levels.
Training, facilitation, image management, and coaching are some of PRIZIM’s offerings to clients seeking optimized internal capacity.
- Facilitation: PRIZIM is facilitating development of a legacy program to ensure continuity of operations for an organization experiencing top leadership transition.
- Training: As the only approved environmental trainer to an organization with over 70,000 employees, PRIZIM offers courses for required and desired critical learning objectives.
- Image Management: PRIZIM created and helped implement a realigned environmental image for an established national organization that included branding and an external awareness campaign.
- Organizational Effectiveness: The creation of workload forecasts, position descriptions, and priority setting plans were part of an assignment undertaken to improve efficiency and resolve longstanding issues for one client.
- Coaching: Senior PRIZIM experts with direct corporate or government experience are long-term coaches to senior management of some of the world’s largest organizations.